Monday, November 21, 2011

To all Bloggers: Here's a very nifty "tool" when you have writer's block!

NOTE:  I found this over at Grumpy's Opinions and since Grumpy has explained how to use this new tool, to save time, here's what should be fun to use: I can think of thousands of complaints, but today, I intended to post my complaint about Pres. Obama, using this nifty new "toy"!  

Easiest Blog Ever…. Scott Pakin’s auto complaint generator

It doesn’t completely make sense, but it’s got a lot of impressive sounding words and it only took a about a minute.  Seriously only about a minute  from the time I picked a topic until it was ready for me to insert a few pictures and call it a blog… Well let me rephrase that, I wouldn’t call it a blog, but I’d be willing to bet that you’re going to see a lot of these published as blogs.  Especially from the left where they don’t really care what’s actually said as long as there is a lot of big words and  complicated  phrases that make the author sound like he’s well educated and knows what he’s talking about… At least as long as you don’t try to figure out exactly what he’s saying. It’s a bit like you’re reading something written by Charles Blow at the NY Times.
Let me try and explain this.. I caught a mention of this early this morning on Twitter from @CDNnow  the editor of Conservative News Daily  Ritch Mitchellwho said  Computers hate Barack Obama, too!  I had to look, that’s when I was introduced to Scott Pakin’s automatic complaint-letter generator just type in a Name and push a few buttons..  and………
Pakins complaint generator does one paragraph complaints too..  Might be some potential here for you guys that post certain media outlets….. hmmm just thinking about my cable company.. Never mind, try it out and have some fun…
Hmmm  Come to think of it, I wonder if Charles Blow got the Newsweek or Times to buy him a program like this years ago. ... read more (Grumpy's complaint about Occupy Wall Street!)

My complaint about Pres. Barak H. Obama

To many worthy persons, who desire to deal intelligently and honestly with the myriad questions surrounding Pres. Barak H. Obama's crabby, vulgar exegeses, a thorough knowledge of Pres. Obama's apothegms has become almost indispensable. To all persons of this sort, it is humbly hoped and believed that this letter may prove highly serviceable. Before I start, however, I should state that to understand what Pres. Obama's particularly daffy form of authoritarianism has encompassed as a movement and as a system of rule, we have to look at its historical context and development as a form of libidinous politics that first arose in early twentieth-century Europe in response to rapid social upheaval, the devastation of World War I, and the Bolshevik Revolution. Pres. Obama maintains that one can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved. Even if this were so, Pres. Obama would still be heinous. But courage is what we need to dole out acerbic criticism of Pres. Obama and his phalanx of conniving janissaries—not politeness, not intellectual flair, not cleverness with words, just courage. And it sometimes takes a lot of courage to look an incompetent underachiever in the eye and tell him that nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that Pres. Obama will create a global workers plantation overseen by transnational corporations who have no more concern for the human rights of those who produce their products or services than Pres. Obama has for his subordinates, and everyone with half a brain understands that.


When was the last time you heard Pres. Obama mention that he is a myth-generating machine? Probably never. That's why whenever he attempts to create a factitious demand for his duplicitous demands, he looks around waiting for applause as if he's done something decent and moral rather than nettlesome and haughty.

I receive a great deal of correspondence from people all over the world. One of the things that impresses me about all of it is the massive number of people who realize that Pres. Obama never stops boasting about his generous contributions to charitable causes. As far as I can tell, however, his claimed magnanimousness is thoroughly chimerical, and, furthermore, many people lie. However, Pres. Obama lies with such ease it's troubling. You might not care that Pres. Obama is the type of person who would shoot you just to see if his gun worked, but you'd better start caring if you don't want Pres. Obama to call for a return to that which wasn't particularly good in the first place.

I am now in a position to define what I mean when I say that "logorrheic" hardly seems like a strong enough word to describe Pres. Obama. What I mean is that most people don't realize that he has already revealed his plans to don the mantel of Stalinism and fight with spiritual weapons that are as temperamental as they are dissolute. He revealed these plans in a manifesto bearing all of the hallmarks of having been written by an uncivilized Hun. Not only is his manifesto entirely lacking in logic, relentlessly subjective, and completely anecdotal, but the first thing we need to do is to get Pres. Obama to admit that he has a problem. He should be counseled to recite the following:
  • I, Barak H. Obama, am a complacent, power-hungry huckster.
  • I have been a participant in a giant scheme to oppress, segregate, and punish others.
  • I hereby admit my addiction to sectarianism. I ask for the strength and wisdom to fight this addiction.
Once Pres. Obama realizes that he has a problem, maybe then he'll see that his sentiments are geared toward the continuation of social stratification under the rubric of "tradition". Funny, that was the same term that Pres. Obama's bootlickers once used to abandon the idea of universal principles and focus illegitimately on the particular.

Pres. Obama's comment that the cure for evil is more evil is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. Not only did all of us misfortunate enough to have to listen to him make that comment become dumber as a result, but I feel that a lot more people now understand why I assert that we wouldn't have a problem with Bonapartism if it weren't for Pres. Obama. Although he created the problem, aggravated the problem, and escalated the problem, Pres. Obama insists that he can solve the problem if we just grant him more power. How naïve does he think we are? Truly, there is an unpleasant fact, painful to the tender-minded, that one can deduce from the laws of nature. This fact is also conclusively established by direct observation. It is a fact so obvious that rational people have always known it and no one doubted it until Pres. Obama and his provocateurs started trying to deny it. The fact to which I am referring states that Pres. Obama's cultists believe that "everyone who doesn't share Pres. Obama's beliefs is a nutty franion deserving of death and damnation." First off, that's a lousy sentence. If they had written instead that the older Pres. Obama gets, the more obnoxious he becomes then that quote would have had more validity. As it stands, I don't see how Pres. Obama can build a workable policy around wishful thinking draped over a morass of confusion (and also, as we'll see below, historical illiteracy), then impose it willy-nilly on a population by force. I'm not saying that it can't possibly be done but rather that only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to call people to their highest and best, not accommodate them at their lowest and least. But the first step is to acknowledge that I and Pres. Obama part company when it comes to the issue of prætorianism. He feels that we can trust him not to perpetuate misguided and questionable notions of other disruptive clunks' intentions while I maintain that he demands that his propositions be discussed in only the most positive light. To ensure that this demand is met, Pres. Obama sends his camp after anyone who fails to show the utmost deference when planting big, wet, sloppy kisses on Pres. Obama's behind. The bottom line is that I have put this letter before you, without any gain to myself, because I care.


NOTE:
This is so much fun, I've decided to post one COMPLAINT per day!