Friday, May 4, 2012

May 4, 2012 - Music video

One minute, I'm outside collecting pollen .....
and the next moment, "Wham! I find myself one sick bee!
At first, I thought it was Obama's policies making me sick;
because the garden I am in has kind owners 
who do not use pesticides.
But, the doctors say "nothing serious" - just need 
a few days rest and I should be up and about again!
honey bee cartoons, honey bee cartoon, honey bee picture, honey bee pictures, honey bee image, honey bee images, honey bee illustration, honey bee illustrations
Meanwhile, my friends ran a "Honey Drive" for me 
and a slow drip of "Bee Positive"
should help me gain my strength back in a few days.

Thank you, dear readers, for your patience.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Take time to smell the flowers,
listen to music,
and 
I should "bee" back by Monday or Tuesday
next week.


Bee Happy!