Wednesday, May 8, 2013

MOTHER OF MURDERED BENGHAZI VICTIM TEARS INTO HILLARY CLINTON

MOTHER OF MURDERED BENGHAZI VICTIM TEARS INTO HILLARY CLINTON DURING EMOTIONAL INTERVIEW: ‘I BLAME HER’


THE BLAZE
 

Pat Smith, Mother of Slain Benghazi Victim, Blames Hillary Clinton for Benghazi

Pat Smith, the outspoken still-grieving mother of slain State Department official Sean Smith, blasted the Obama administration over its non-existent efforts to investigate the Benghazi attack that took the life of her son and for failing to ensure the safety of staff overseas on Sept. 11, 2012.
Joining Jake Tapper on CNN Tuesday, Smith said she blames former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for not being on top of her department before the attack and for not getting Americans the help they needed after the assault began.
“How are you holding up?” Tapper asked the mother.
“Terrible,” she said. “I cry every night. I don’t sleep at night. I need answers.”
Among the questions that Smith wants — and deserves — answers to, she wants to know: “Why was there no security for him when they were supposed to have security, and the security that they did have was called back.”
“It’s just things do not add up and I’m just told lies,” she added.
Smith agreed that the deadly Benghazi attacks have become too politicized and wants people in Washington, D.C., to “just do their job.” It shouldn’t be a political issue, she explained.
She said she got one call from a clerk within the Obama administration shortly after the attack happened, but since then “all they have told me is I am not part of the immediately family so they don’t want to tell me anything.”
Tapper then played video of Clinton’s testimony before Congress, during which she yelled, “What difference, at this point, does it make?” when asked about the cause of the attack.


“Well, that’s what I want to know,” Smith shot back. “Why did it happen? And she is in charge. Why couldn’t she do something about it? I blame her.”
She continued ripping Clinton: “That’s her department. She’s supposed to be on top of it, and yet she claims that she knows nothing – it wasn’t told to her…Who’s running the place?”
Tapper noted that he hasn’t been able to get any answers on Benghazi either, but also expressed surprise at the fact that no one in the Obama administration has reached out to her other than the clerk.
“They don’t want to talk to me because they are afraid of what I might say,” Smith replied. “Because I might say something like, ‘who is at fault and why are they covering it up?’ And they are covering it up because I haven’t heard any answers.”
Watch the segment via CNN below: